You need life insurance, but how do you know if you need $100,000, $250,000, $500,000 or more?
Our easy-to-use calculator will help determine the right amount of coverage for you.
Life Insurance Needs Calculator
1. Annual income your family would need to live comfortably in your absence
(typically 60% - 80% of your current household income)
2. Annual income your family would have from other sources
Annual income to be replaced
3. Number of years your family would need this replacement income
4. Funeral and other final expenses
5. Mortgage and other debts
6. Estimated college costs
7. Savings and investments (don't include retirement savings)
8. Total face amount of all life insurance policies you own